Program Summary

Colorado State University

Located in downtown Denver, the Program enhances student capabilities in an environment that emphasizes teamwork, communication and leadership through a curriculum designed to provide working understanding of an organization's core operational functions and inter-relations. To maximize flexibility and the value of direct personal interaction, 60% of the content is in-class with 40% via CSU's top-of-the-line digital delivery.

WEBSITE: www.DenverMBA.com

SCHOOL: College of Business

PROGRAM: Executive MBA Program

MAP:

CITY, STATE: Denver, CO

ZIP/POST CODE: 80202

COUNTRY: United States

REGION: Western US

TOTAL ALUMNI: 517

START MONTHS: August

CLASS TIMES: all-day every other Saturday for 60% of the course work; online format for the remaining 40%

INTERNATIONAL TRIP: Required

AVERAGE WORK EXPERIENCE: 14.4 (years)

AVERAGE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE: 8.5 (years)

PROGRAM LENGTH: 21 (months)

PROGRAM COST: $ 76902 USD

CLASS SIZE: 15

® EMBAC - All Rights Reserved