CONNECTIONS. LEADERSHIP. EXECUTIVE PRESENCE.
University of St. Thomas
Opus College of Business
The Executive MBA Program at St. Thomas (UST) is about developing its students: their leadership, network, value, and executive presence. Accredited by AACSB, the program features:
- Small cohorts of business leaders who share a commitment to accelerating the career trajectories of fellow students
- Integrated modules involving multiple faculty members, ensuring diverse perspectives
- Individual executive development through the Executive Leadership Spine
- Highly connected leading-edge practice and the UST business network
The program format integrates academic subjects in modules that focus on specific executive skills and needs. Faculty members prepare these modules together, which allows students to quickly apply concepts to their executive decision-making. Faculty members also have developed shared materials to present academic challenges in an integrated business context, avoiding duplication of information and focusing on taking executive action.
The five integrated modules take place over 21 months and help students emerge as:
- Highly principled leaders
- Technically nuanced decision-makers
- Creators of value
- Executives with a global perspective
- Critical strategic thinkers
A key component of the program, the Executive Leadership Spine offers a unique executive leadership development experience. Held during every on-campus session, the program provides personal assessment, development opportunities, and executive coaching. With the support of faculty members and coaches, students will explore topics related to nurturing self-awareness, overcoming leadership challenges, building professional relationships and networks, enhancing career development, and crafting an integrated life.