LEAD AT EVERY LEVEL
University of Notre Dame
Mendoza College of Business
The Executive MBA Program at Notre Dame is structured to meet the needs of senior managers, focusing on the leadership and strategic-thinking skills necessary for success at the executive level.
Key strengths of the EMBA Program include:
- Two convenient formats: A 17-month program that meets bi-weekly at the Notre Dame Michigan Avenue Campus in Chicago, Ill., or a 21-month program that meets once a month on the main campus in South Bend, Ind.
- Values-based leadership: Participants discover how their personal values guide their leadership style and decision-making through peer assessment, executive coaching, and course studies.
- Curriculum: Students benefit from a refreshed curriculum emphasizing strategic leadership. Graduates leave the program ready to develop and implement resilient strategies, advance and assume greater responsibilities, and lead complex, innovative organizations.
- Learning environment: Students experience a collaborative learning environment where small study groups foster teamwork and enhance peer learning.
- Alumni network: Every student becomes a part the Notre Dame family, which consists of more than 130,000 alumni worldwide.
The Notre Dame Executive MBA Program is distinguished by an emphasis on values-based leadership and strategic thinking. The academically rigorous program covers all functional business disciplines including finance, accounting, marketing, law, and other key areas. The intensive quantitative and qualitative aspects, as well as the personal insights that students gain, make graduates more valuable in the marketplace, more confident in their leadership, and more strategic-minded.
Business education at Notre Dame was founded on the principle that commerce serves a greater good. The school’s mission involves developing leaders of character and integrity in the workplace—leaders who have the ability to dissect problems and make decisions based on frameworks that help them stay true to their values. Students begin the program by going through a life-changing Executive Integral Leadership week. Through this program, students study their leadership and decision-making styles, starting with a 360 degree leadership evaluation and one-on-one executive coaching. Growth as a leader continues throughout the program as students explore values that drive leadership behaviors and decisions.