LIVE AND LEARN WITH THE HYBRID TRULASKE EXECMBA
University of Missouri
The 21-month hybrid Executive MBA Program at the University of Missouri offers students:
- Flexibility. Course work is completed 75 percent online and 25 percent on campus – that’s four campus visits per year.
- Relationships. The program’s cohort format makes it easy for students to establish meaningful relationships among both students and faculty members.
- Diversity. In this location-free program, students come from throughout the world and a wide variety of industries.
- Competitive pricing. The program includes tuition, fees, materials, and all costs that are associated with the international residency.
- Accreditation by AACSB International.
Students build skills that increase self- and global-awareness, develop strategic risk taking, and heighten influence. The same world-class professors who instruct in the full-time MBA program lead courses in the hybrid program.
Students participate in an executive development course throughout the entire program, and benefit from opportunities to work with executive coaches. Students develop skills in self and organizational assessment, leadership of others, and executive communication.