INNOVATIVE AND IMPACTFUL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
Leavey School of Business
Santa Clara University
Santa Clara University’s EMBA is a market-driven and market-validated program based on feedback from C-suite executives, corporate recruiters, alumni, and current and prospective students.
Designed to create innovative and entrepreneurial leaders who can impact Silicon Valley's future, the highly experiential program involves much hands-on, practical learning through workshops, simulations, training seminars, exercises, immersive projects with corporations, and other activities. It intensely focuses on the professional development of its students through career coaching, personal branding, and alumni mentoring.
The program offers many special features:
- A new curriculum that explicitly addresses the needs of leaders and recruiters in Silicon Valley
- Stellar faculty that include award-winning academics and seasoned executives from Silicon Valley
- A diverse network of alumni from the 22-year-old program
- Executive interactions with Silicon Valley leaders through speaker panels
- Global immersion and action learning experience through partnership with international business school
- The ability to customize the program with electives
Professional communication workshops, career development training through Graduate Career Services, and individualized mentorship from alumni all help fast track the leadership development of EMBA students.
Students also experience a blend of personal branding with executive coaching offered by stellar Silicon Valley executive Chris Haase, founder of Clarity Silicon Valley. This program includes group workshops as well as customized one-on-one sessions.