THINK GLOBALLY. LEAD RESPONSIBLY.
Saint Mary's College of California
As home to the San Francisco Bay Area’s first Executive MBA Program, the Saint Mary’s School of Economics and Business Administration enjoys a long history of tailoring quality business degree programs for working professionals. With four different locations, eight different schedule options, and a number of hybrid format programs (half online/half on-campus), Saint Mary’s provides students with more options to earn a graduate business degree than any other school in the Bay Area.
The curriculum helps develop capabilities in three broad areas:
Analysis and critical thinking
- Assess organizational performance across a wide range of criteria, including financial, operational, ethical, and marketing effectiveness
- Forecast changes and evaluate the effect on the business using quantitative and qualitative techniques and models
Broad functional knowledge
- Identify and diagnose business problems that are related to human resources, accounting and financial management, operations, marketing, and other functional areas
- Identify, select, and justify strategies and tactics at functional, business, and corporate levels
- Evaluate business opportunities and develop strategic implementation plans
- Communicate effectively as a manager and leader, including presenting analysis, justifying recommended actions, and gaining support from others
- Negotiate and collaborate with others who have different interests and objectives
- Create a committed and motivated workplace culture with a shared mission and common values
- Assess and discuss ethical and social implications of situations, actions, policies, and proposals
The program offers a number of benefits that support leadership development.
Small and selective cohorts create an ideal learning environment.
Today’s professional environment demands the ability to effectively lead and collaborate with diverse teams across and within your industry. The program’s small class size, which averages 20 experienced managers per cohort, encourages avid and diverse discussions.
Many Executive MBA courses include team projects, offering opportunities to refine analytical, presentation, collaboration, and leadership skills.
The program’s unique Lasallian approach creates a student-centered learning environment that encourages ethical and responsible leadership.
Saint Mary’s Executive MBA immediately expands your business network.
Saint Mary's graduate business alumni network includes more than 4,000 business professionals and more than 40,000 general alumni. With a Saint Mary’s MBA graduate at nearly every company in the greater Bay Area, EMBA students gain instant access to the best and the brightest in many diverse industries or sectors.
The Executive MBA cohort also becomes a strong support system and a significant network of business connections and friendships. Students immediately gain knowledge and contacts that they can leverage throughout their careers.
The school invites students and alumni to participate in a number of mixers, panel discussions, and volunteer opportunities – all are ways to expand networks.