GLOBAL SPECIALIZATION IN A WEEKEND FORMAT
John Cook School of Business
Saint Louis University
The 21-month program offers a blended format with classes meeting one Saturday per month from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and a second Saturday class delivered virtually with optional onsite attendance. The format helps minimize interruption of work time.
Students progress through the program as part of a cohort group with a team environment that focuses on real-world, practical application and experiential learning.
The program’s return on investment (ROI) is high! Alumni report that the program changed their lives and careers. More than 90 percent received a vertical promotion after graduation.
The program starts in early August with leadership orientation and three to four days of an intensive management course. Curriculum highlights include:
- Combination of face-to-face classes, virtual classes, and case delivery
- Experiential, integrated, hands-on learning with C-suite leadership guidance
- Outstanding, qualified international faculty who are active in research, writing, and continuous learning
The Boeing Institute of International Business offers:
- Networking opportunities for students through faculty, alumni, fellow students, and guest speakers
- Alumni Club networking and participation
- Live team-based cases and competitions
- Dynamic events focused on international business service to the community as a Jesuit institution
- Study abroad trip: Participation in the Washington Campus (new for 2018)
- Lifetime benefit: Guidance from our graduate career counselor and coach