WORLD-CLASS SKILLS & CONNECTIONS TO LEAD
Crummer Graduate School
An intense, 16-month program, the Crummer Executive MBA is designed for mid- to senior-level professionals with 10 or more years of managerial experience.
Peers and faculty members will help students expand and retool their skill sets while gaining a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Rollins MBA graduates are prepared for the challenges of a global economy through international study opportunities, and all alumni have access to career development services. The program also offers alumni the opportunity to return to Crummer to take free faculty-approved MBA courses after graduation.
A graduate business degree should do more than provide credentials. It should equip its graduates with connections and resources for life. Here are just some of the added value Crummer students and alumni receive:
- Nationally ranked school with AACSB International accreditation
- Career services and executive coaching exclusively for students and alumni
- Courses that are taught by senior-level faculty
- Small-class environment with personalized one-on-one attention
- International study experience
- Curriculum designed to fit ALL occupations and industries
- Courses that cover entrepreneurship, finance, international business, management, marketing, and operations and technology management
- Free courses for life after graduation
- Networking opportunities and access to dynamic alumni
- Centers of excellence in advanced entrepreneurship, leadership development, career resources, and philanthropy and nonprofit leadership
- Vibrant business community and beautiful lakeside campus
The Crummer Executive MBA prepares students for real-life challenges by providing opportunities to apply the lessons that they learn throughout the program. These opportunities ensure student not only grasp complex concepts, but gain experience working with them through efforts with their cohort team and even in their workplaces. As a result, students and their employers can benefit from the course work immediately with this 360-degree approach to management – experiential learning for leaders.
Students benefit from hands-on, real-world learning. They work with real companies and tackle real business challenges, the kind of practical experience that students and employers seek. They make contacts with companies that can lead to future jobs or that build their professional networks.
After completing program degree requirements, Executive MBA students may choose to achieve an optional concentration in one of the following fields of study:
- International business
- Operations and technology management
Nine credit hours are required for a concentration. Credit hours earned in the advanced courses may be applied toward a concentration.
The mission of Rollins College Crummer Graduate School of Business is to prepare students to be both managers and leaders who will add significant value to their organizations and communities. In keeping with the mission, the program integrates leadership throughout the curriculum and through the faculty’s pragmatic approach to teaching. Students apply their leadership skills via self-directed team assignments and classroom engagement with their professors and their peers.